Sunday, May 3, 2015

Fabulous Friday

Can I tell you about my Thursday?

Wednesday evening my boss asks me to come in for a 5-9 am. After consulting with my family, I agreed to this. So I get home at almost 10:30. I put together my meals (breakfast, lunch, dinner, snack), and pack my boy's lunch for the following day. Then catch a shower and four hours of sleep. Yes, you read that right. Four hours of sleep.

I was up at 3:30 and out the door by 4:20. Then my boss provided fresh, like still warm from the oven with melty frosting, apple Danish. I ended up having two pieces. After work I rushed over to the base so I could get in day 3, week 1 of Ease into 5k done on the track. I had promised the boy to do it. I ended up getting 1.79 miles, and a pretty good average mph. And I was able to clean up, change, and scarf down a yogurt to clock in for a 10 a.m. start.

A nice day at work included a fantastic meal, and about 8 Jelly Belly Belly Flops. And more coffee. So tired I nearly passed out at work. Clock out at 6:30 to rush and get the boy and nephew from their youth group. Snack dinner of deli turkey, cheddar cheese and wheat thins in the car while waiting for them. No shake today, because by the time I made it home and through showers and homework I was ready to pass out.



So after about seven hours of sleep, and yesterday's Pilates Fix workout I am feeling much better. Big bowl of oats and coffee have been a great start to a fabulous Friday!


No comments:

Post a Comment