Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Strawberry Planting Continues

Despite my inclination to skip my workout this morning, because I knew I was going to spend a lot of time in the garden today. Instead, I headed into the On Demand section to complete a challenge and do Fire 30. It really started my day off right, and I don't feel like I have given up on this 21 day challenge.



That said, I did end up spending an hour of active time in the garden today. I got the last of the five varieties of strawberries in the ground. That would be abut 25-30 plants per variety, and about four hours of work digging holes deep enough to keep our roots straight. Today I started on the tub of mammoth sunflowers. Only got nine in the ground. This is going to take awhile. Hopefully the tomatoes and peppers and herbs and all the other plant life grow a bit more slowly.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment